THE HANDYMAN SERVICES MEMBERSHIP CLUB
To purchase this plan and use its benefits in the future, login to your account or sign up.
The acronym in our name, AHOD Construction & Handyman Services, stands for “All Hands On Deck.” We feel that phrase is true to the spirit of what our local company has set out to do for the community by creating the one-of-a-kind Handyman Services Membership Club.
We want to help every homeowner and business complete high-quality property repairs and maintenance throughout the year at rates that simply can’t be matched by anyone else. Review the hourly pricing and other details below.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A MEMBERSHIP?
The Handyman Services Membership Club is available for owners of residential and commercial properties, and membership is designed for each individual address. That means the plan of each address must be active in order to take advantage of the special rates. Additional plan details:
- • $9.99 (monthly subscription) will be due on the first day of the membership program start date and be good for 365 days from the membership start date.
- • Membership basic rate is $59.95 per hour per person, only applicable to the list of items given to the customer on the day membership starts.
- • Membership basic handyman labor rates at $59.95 will be billed in half-hour increments after first hour been completed. Also, there is a $70.00 trip charge for every job request.
- • PRO Handyman labor rate is $84.95 per Experienced PRO Service Technicians with knowledges in Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC projects approved by TDLR/NEC - TSBPE.
- • LICENSED ELECTRICIAN – PLUMBER – HVAC PROS SERVICES AVAILABLE.